Accounting Services Staff:
Saville, a mid-market accounting firm located in downtown Dallas, is looking to recruit experienced Accounting Services Staff with real estate accounting experience and Yardi accounting experience to join our Accounting Services group. This position offers some work schedule flexibility around the office’s core hours (9:00 am – 4:00 pm).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience required;
- Minimum of 3 years property management accounting experience;
- Minimum of 2 years Yardi Voyager 7s software experience;
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
- Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and QuickBooks; and
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
Candidates must embrace technology and be able to work independently within a group environment. Must have the ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel. Challenges involve cleaning up historical financial records through discovery and proposed solutions, all while tracking one’s time by client.
Accounting Services Staff will be responsible for the day to day accounting needs for a variety of clients with an emphasis on real estate clients. Tasks include full-charge accounts receivable and accounts payable, cash management, reconciliations, journal entries, depreciation/amortizations, GPR, SL Rent, security deposits, billing, payroll and sales tax returns, and preparation of standard and custom financial reports including closing out of the selected periods. Yardi is used heavily in addition to other client and practice management software. The position is client-interfacing and good multi-tasking skills are required. Office environment is primarily paperless with daily use of Microsoft’s suite of applications.
Prior accounting/full-charge bookkeeping knowledge is required. College degree with some accounting course work is preferred.