Accounting Services Staff
Saville, a mid-market accounting firm located in Downtown Dallas, is looking to recruit experienced Accounting Services Staff with QuickBooks expertise to join our Accounting Services group. This position offers some work schedule flexibility around the office’s core hours (9 am-4 pm).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience required;
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
- Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and Quickbooks;
- Bookkeeping experience and Quickbooks knowledge mandatory; and
- Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
Candidates must embrace technology and be able to work independently within a group environment. Must have the ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel. Challenges involve cleaning up historical financial records through discovery and proposed solutions, all while tracking one’s time by client.
Accounting Services Staff will be responsible for entering, reconciling, and maintaining the financial records for a variety of clients. Tasks include recording journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, producing financial reports and assisting with payroll and filing payroll reports. QuickBooks (both desktop and online) are used heavily in addition to other client and practice management software. The position is client-interfacing and good multi-tasting skills are a must. Office environment is primarily paperless with daily use of Microsoft’s suite of applications.
Qualified applicants will have advanced QuickBooks knowledge with payroll and sales tax experience including W2s and 1099s. Prior accounting or bookkeeping knowledge experience is required. College degree with some accounting course work is preferred. Experience with Timberline, Yardi, MAS, Canopy, and Xero a plus, but not required.
|test feature||test value|