Saville, a mid‐market accounting firm located in downtown Dallas, is looking to recruit an experienced accounting services professional with QuickBooks expertise to join our team. This position offers some work schedule flexibility around the office’s core hours (9:00 – 4:00).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience required; with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role;
• Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
• Proven ability to self‐manage workload responsibilities; must be deadline oriented;
• Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast‐paced environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• A mature professional with excellent judgement and stellar interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to provide insight and make firm decisions regarding the department;
• Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and QuickBooks;
• Bookkeeping experience and QuickBooks knowledge mandatory; and
• Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
• Ability to provide clients with fractional CFO or strategic consulting counsel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for accurate and timely financial review and reporting
• Supervise and collaborate with Managers, Senior and Staff level accountants
• Ability to prepare basic client proposals and meet with potential clients
• Full‐charge accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Cash management
• Preparing and recording journal entries
• Bank and credit card reconciliations
• Depreciation and Amortizations
• Payroll and Sales Tax Returns
• Preparation of standard and custom financial reports, including closing out of selected periods
• Candidates must embrace technology and be able to work independently within a group environment.
• Set standards for Managers, and Senior and Staff level accountants
Qualified applicants will have advanced QuickBooks knowledge with payroll and sales tax experience including W2s and 1099s. Prior supervisory and accounting or bookkeeping experience is required. College degree with some accounting course work is preferred. Experience with Yardi, MRI, and CAM/RECs a plus, but not required.