Saville, a mid-market accounting firm located in downtown Dallas, is looking to recruit an experienced accounting services professional with QuickBooks expertise to join our team. This position offers some work schedule flexibility around the office’s core hours (9:00 – 4:00).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience required;
• Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
• Proven ability to self-manage workload responsibilities
• Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proficient use of technology including MS Excel and Quickbooks;
• Bookkeeping experience and Quickbooks knowledge mandatory; and
• Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
Candidates must embrace technology and be able to work independently within a group environment. They must have the ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel. Challenges involve cleaning up historical financial records through discovery and proposed solutions, all while tracking one’s time by client.
Client Accounting Services Seniors will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting needs for a variety of clients. Tasks include full-charge accounts receivable and accounts payable, cash management, recording journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, depreciation/amortizations, GPR, SL Rent, security deposits, CAM/RECs, billing, payroll and sales tax returns, and preparation of standard and custom financial reports including closing out of the selected periods. QuickBooks (both desktop and online) are used heavily in addition to other client and practice management software. The position is client-interfacing and good multi-tasting skills are required. Office environment is primarily paperless with daily use of Microsoft’s suite of applications.
Qualified applicants will have advanced QuickBooks knowledge with payroll and sales tax experience including W2s and 1099s. Prior accounting or bookkeeping experience is required. College degree with some accounting course work is preferred. Experience with Yardi or MRI a plus, but not required.