Saville, a mid-market accounting firm located in downtown Dallas, is looking to recruit an experienced accounting services professional to join our Client Accounting Services group. This position offers some work schedule flexibility around the office’s core hours (9:00-4:00).
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant work experience required;
• Strong multitasking and organizational skills;
• Proven ability to self-manage workload responsibilities;
• Initiative to seek out opportunities in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality;
• Proficient use of technology including MS Excel;
• Bookkeeping experience; and
• Ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Full-charge accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Recording journal entries
• Bank and credit card reconciliations
• Payroll and Sales Tax Returns
• Preparation of standard and custom financial reports, including closing out of selected periods
Candidates must embrace technology and be able to work independently within a group environment. Challenges involve cleaning up historical financial records through discovery and proposed solutions, all while tracking one’s time by client. QuickBooks (both desktop and online) are used heavily in addition to other client and practice management software. Qualified applicants will have payroll and sales tax experience including W2s and 1099s. Prior accounting or bookkeeping experience is required. College degree with some accounting course work is preferred. Experience with QuickBooks, Yardi, MRI, and CAM/RECs a plus, but not required.