The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to Saville leadership by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings (DETAILS), billing, receptionist coverage, processing returns and other.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Prepare reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
2. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
3. Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
4. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, emails and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution. Provide reminders for same.
6. File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
7. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
8. Make travel arrangements for executives.
9. Receptionist/Front Desk Responsibilities (describe Calendars)
10. Assisting with Processing when necessary
11. Facilitate and coordinate any and all meetings for their partner, including but not limited to meals in the office for internal events led by said partner.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Time Management.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
6. Technical Capacity.
7. Stress Management/Composure.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work will be required as job duties demand, particularly during the “busy seasons” that accounting requires.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma/Associates Degree/Bachelors Degree
2. Five years of administrative experience.