Are you bringing your business to the United States?
Perhaps you are thinking of opening a sales office in the U.S. and want to know how it will be taxed, or you have inherited some valuable U.S. real estate and need to know how to protect yourself from estate and gift taxes. Maybe you are a multinational enterprise looking to acquire a U.S. company and need assurance that the financial details are real.
We have helped clients in these situations and many more.
Our inbound services include:
- Planning for U.S. branches and subsidiaries of foreign enterprises
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Tax-effected financial projections for cross-border investments
- Estate and gift tax planning for global families
- Consulting for foreign owners of U.S. real estate
- Federal, state and local tax nexus analysis
- FATCA and tax withholding compliance for cross-border payments
- We also have connections to north Texas-area attorneys, bankers, and chambers of commerce to serve and assist with all aspects of your inbound business venture. Talk with us today!
Are you expanding your business overseas?
If you’re dreaming of selling your product to consumers around the globe, we can help make sure the tax compliance does not become a nightmare. We help global entrepreneurs and families keep current with their U.S. reporting obligations for foreign accounts, companies, and trusts.
While you are navigating the waters of international business, we can guide you to tax planning opportunities along the way. Whether you are starting manufacturing operations in Asia, investing in commercial real estate in Europe, or providing consulting services in South America, we can help you execute your plan in a tax-efficient manner and align the tax results with the economics of your business deal.
Our outbound international services include:
- Choice-of-entity planning for foreign investments
- Global effective tax rate reduction planning
- Cross-border exit strategy planning
- International employee tax services
- U.S. international information reporting
- IRS voluntary disclosure initiatives for unreported foreign income
- We have also helped manufacturers, distributors, software designers, architects, and engineers take advantage of lucrative tax breaks for exported products and certain technical services.
Call us today to see if your business qualifies for this valuable incentive!