Strategies for professional sports athletes and broadcasters
Professional athletes and broadcasters face additional challenges not encountered by other high net worth individuals. Their large salary and high visibility make them likely targets for tax and business issues. However, their complexity can also open the door to many planning opportunities. We have over 40 years’ experience advising on a variety of tax and business strategies faced by high net worth individuals, professional athletes, and broadcasters.
“I have been working with Saville for over 15 years and couldn’t be happier. I consider the entire crew at Saville, to be an integral part of my financial team. They not only make the accounting and tax preparation as painless as possible, they also take full advantage of tax breaks that enable me to maximize the growth of my portfolio.”
This experience includes:
- Tax analysis of player contracts, deferred compensation, stock agreements, and golden parachutes
- Analysis of endorsement contracts for best tax structures
- Federal and state individual tax preparation
- Tax minimization strategies
- Federal and state audit representation
- Residency audit representation
- Retirement planning
- New and existing business consulting
We work to help our clients navigate the world of investment and tax traps. Our unique blend of experience helps our clients make a smooth financial transition from amateur to professional to high net worth individual.