Expert retirement planning to help manage your assets
Saville’s comprehensive services for employee benefit plans include third party administration and plan auditing. Our expertise in ERISA regulations, DOL rules, and IRS tax law will prove valuable as your company’s retirement plan is established, maintained and/or audited.
We have a dedicated team of professionals with in-depth knowledge and proficiency in qualified retirement plan compliance, operation, accounting, and auditing. We are members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and Allinial Global Employee Benefit Plan Community of Practice. Based on our high standards of accountability, we are able to deliver value-added services and to help our clients safeguard their plans compliance with relevant regulations.
Saville is committed to building strong client relationships and believes in a teamwork approach. Partnering directly with your staff and various plan service providers, we will ensure the most efficient and productive services are provided to your plan.
Third Party Administration
- Plan consulting and design including preparation and maintenance of plan documents & plan amendments
- Preparation of required annual notices
- Comprehensive compliance testing, including ADP/ACP testing, IRC 410(b) coverage testing, IRC 415 limit testing, IRC 401(a)(4) testing, and top-heavy testing
- Accounting and financial reporting of trust activity
- Electronic filing of Form 5500/Form 5500-SF
- Form 8955-SSA preparation
- Preparation of annual participant statements and disclosure requirements including summary annual reports
- Form 1096/1099R, and 945 tax filings
- Vesting calculation
- Plan benefit calculations, plan loans, in-service and hardship withdrawals and 70 ½ RMDs
- Plan terminations
- Assist with IRS Correction Program when applicable
Benefit Plan Audits
- Work with defined contribution plans and defined benefit plans
- Perform DOL limited scope disclaimer and full-scope audits
- ERISA compliance consulting
- Plan document regulatory compliance reviews.
- Identification of weaknesses in control objectives stated in SOC 1 reports from service providers
- Propose solution for non-compliant operations
- Assist with IRS Correction Program; when applicable
- Practical recommendations to improve internal procedures
- Evaluation and analysis of service providers and assistance in the selection process
- Power of attorney representation in DOL and IRS audits